- Tuesday Nights - Valle Luna Restaurant. Senior discount, restricted menu (but regular size portions), buy one, get one of equal or lesser value for free. Be prepared to beat the snowbirds back with a stick, but still worth the wait.
- Wednesday Nights - Village Inn. Free pie with entree and a drink (not water you cheapskate!).
- Tuesday Night - Native New Yorker - 30-cent wings. Woo hoo!
- Any weeknight - Abuelos. Early bird special, limited menu with smaller portions before 6 p.m. Solid deal.
- Any weeknight - Abuelos. Save your receipt (then call for a $5 discount on your next meal.)
- Any Weeknight - Outback. Early bird special, order must be in the computer before 6 p.m., limited selection of smaller portion meals.
- Wednesday - Black Angus. ½ lb. Prime Rib and Mud Pie for $14.99
- Sun-Thu - San Marcos Hotel. Nightly $9.99 entree. Limited seletion, but nice.
- Fri-Sat - San Marcos Hotel. All you can eat prime rib buffet for $11.99
- Anytime - Black Angus. Go to their website and sign up for their diner's club, get a free dessert for signing up and a free steak dinner on your birthday.
- Anytime - Marie Callendar. Sign up for their birthday club, get a coupon for $5 off your meal during your birthday month, and everyone who dines with you get a free slice of pie. Yum!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Given that we go out to eat a lot, I thought I would share some bargains we have discovered: