Friday, September 26, 2008

Car Washes and Glass Nazis

When I go the the car wash it is with the expectation that my car will get washed.

I do not want some dude pressing his thumb on my windshield hoping to make a small star turn into a long crack. Half the time they have a sharp object concealed in their hands. It is all a big scam.

It has gotten to the point that I now sit in the car until the glass Nazi come up to my windshield, and the minute he reaches for my glass I lean on the horn. Pisses them off. Mightily.

Solution is simple -- stay away from my windshield.

I've also begin telling the car wash managers that they are about to lose my business if they keep renting out space to the glass Nazis.

Francis & Sons car wash in Gilbert has lost my business because of this practice.

No comments: