Friday, May 30, 2008

At last, a reason to vote for McCain

Actress Susan Sarandon has told the New York Post that she will move out of the US if John McCain wins this fall.

I've struggled trying to find a reason to vote for John, now I finally have one.

SUSAN SARANDON, who appeared in three films last year and won kudos for her TV movie "Bernard and Doris," is still not a contented soul. She says if John McCain gets elected, she will move to Italy or Canada. She adds, "It's a critical time, but I have faith in the American people."


I wonder if she could get one of the Baldwin twits to accompany her?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCain's got my vote too...Thanks for volunteering Susan!

robjones said...

Anybody Sarandon is opposed to must be doing *something* right. I'm right behind you.