Monday, June 04, 2007

Rest Rooms

At the risk of seeming indelicate, I must share that I am at the age where I make it a point of knowing where the rest rooms are located most every where I go.

I'm always amazed when I stumble across a business that has a filthy rest room -- I believe that whether they intend the public to visit or not, a filthy rest room says that the ownership has no respect for even the people who work there.

Similarly, I am always delighted when I find a nice clean rest room, and usually try and make a point of mentioning that fact to someone in authority, as good behavior needs to be encouraged.

So, where am I going with this?

I'm think that that I am going to start a series of posts that discuss the public rest rooms that I visit. No, I'm not going to get gory, or particularly gross, nor do I plan to come up with some stupid rating system -- where I rate restroom on a one to five commode scale. Yech.

Instead, just a few lines now and then.

Having said that, here we go:

Sunflower Market, Gilbert.
  • Clean
  • Well ventilated
  • Well maintained
I'll bump this post periodically. Or not!

Bump 5/15:
Kohls Baseline & Stapley
  • Very clean
  • Well ventilated
  • Spacious
  • Good hot water
  • Well maintained.
Bump 5/19:
Joannes Fabrics -- San Tan Village
  • Immaculate
  • I wanted to move in!
Bump 5/23
Costco -- Arizona Avenue in Chandler
  • Clean, as always, which is a bit amazing considering the amount of traffic it gets.
  • Well stocked.
Bump 6/4
Safeway -- McQueen & Ray, Chandler
  • Never really smells clean
  • Lots of ground in dirt.
  • Needs to be steam cleaned and better ventilated. A coat of paid would not hurt either.

1 comment:

Shadow said...

Hanging out at the Fabric store I see. I am starting to worry about you. ;-)