Thursday, August 18, 2005

The NFL

In my darkest moments I wonder if Phoenix will ever get an NFL franchise.
But wait, you say, we have the Cardinals.
And I repeat, will Phoenix ever get an NFL franchise.
We deserve much better than the refugee from St. Louis who refuses, to this day, to do anything in terms of the team name or logo to make it part of Arizona.
It is not the players or the coaches I blame for this historically horrendous team. The only constant in in this team's nearly perfect failures can be spelled B i d w e l l.
I really do wish that he would leave and take the team with him to Los Angeles. Heck, I would have contributed to build him a stadium anywhere in the LA area.
Phoenix deserves better.
Phoenix deserves a real NFL franchise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about the Cardinals leaving and no one replacing them? Then your local stations could show the hardest-fought games by the best teams every week.